is looking to grow its family!
We’re searching for a motivated, dedicated and eager to work in a multicultural environment individual, to be part of the #thesserasmus family as a Photography & Videography Intern starting this September for a minimum of 3 months!
*All applications should be eligible for an Erasmus+ Placement Scholarship.
Who are we
Thesserasmus is the section cooperation between ESN UoM Thessaloniki,ESN AUTH and ESN IHU(former ESN ATEITH), all part of ESN Greece, the acronym of Erasmus Student Network Greece. As member of ESN, a European Association of university students whose aim is to promote and support international student exchanges through the “Students helping Students” principle, thesserasmus creates since 2011 a whole new experience for Erasmus students in Thessaloniki. Find out more here. #THISisESN
Main tasks & Responsibilities
- Administrative Support
- Promotional material & video creation
- Video & photo coverage of our weekly events *
- Processing and logotyping event photos
- Production of the official ESN Skiathos Trip after movie - the most epic event organised by sections of northern Greece (take a look at last year’s aftermovie )
- Collaboration with the Communication Managers of the three sections in producing promotional multimedia content
*equipment provided if necessary
- Fluency in English
- Google apps: Drive,Gmail,Docs
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- DSLR handling
- Video editing (e.g. Premiere, Sony Vegas, Final Cut)
Portfolio or work display is mandatory
Awesome if you have as a plus
- Social Media Management skills
- Experience in ESN or other NGO
- Former Erasmus experience
- Other language skills
What we offer
- Flexible timetable
- Participation to our events as an ESNer
- Free ESNcard - our membership card
- Free meals to the University’s restaurant (3 meals per day)
- 3-month bus transportation within Thessaloniki
- An unforgettable experience in one of the most romantic cities of Greece
Note that this Internship is not financially compensated by the organisation.Therefore, its length can be arranged depending on your scholarship with a minimum length of 3 months.
Send your CVs & portfolios at [email protected] or fill in the application form below!