The time has finally come!️
The first details of the biggest and most anticipated 4-DAYS-TRIP of the semester are here!
If you’re one of those people who are patiently waiting for December 13th, keep scrolling!
Our trip may be called “The Athens Trip”, and we’re visiting not only the historical capital of Greece, Athens, but also:
- the beautiful and medieval city of Náfplio, Greece
- the biggest ancient theatre of the country, Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- and many more places!
▪️ 125€ with ESNcard
▪️ 135 € without ESNcard
- Bus transportation from Thessaloniki to Athens and back
- Accommodation for 3 nights, the first 2 days at a hostel in the heart of Athens and the 3rd day at a hotel in the city of Náfplio. (Breakfast included in both of them.)
- Guided tour at the Acropolis Museum - Μουσείο Ακρόπολης
- Greek Taverna Night (special menu & unlimited wine & live greek music)
- Visit to the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus and Náfplio, Greece
!THE SPOTS ARE LIMITED! - Please sign up on the form below
REFUND POLICY: There will be no refunds in case of cancellation. If you cannot participate in the trip for any reason, it is your own responsibility to re-sell your ticket to another person and notify us for the change on time.
This event was organised by members of ESN UOM Thessaloniki, ESN AUTH and ESN IHU Thessaloniki to help you get the most out of your Erasmus life!
All ESN events are non-profit and are organised by students for students on a voluntary basis.